Broken sprinklers? Brown spots in the lawn? Water running down the driveway?
A well-designed and executed landscape will complement your lifestyle and improve your quality of life. It enhances the beauty of your home and allows for greater use of its outdoor spaces.
Because many sprinkler systems run late at night or early in the morning, many problems get overlooked until plants are stressed or an expensive water bill shows up.
Sprinklers not coming on as scheduled? Who are you going to call?
Let's say you're actually pretty happy with your yard. You don't mind weekend gardening chores... or maybe you have a fairly reliable gardener.
But there's that spot in the lawn that you have to hand water every summer because the sprinklers just don't seem to cover it.
And there's the other section that seems to have a constant puddle. And don't forget that sprinkler that always seems to water the front window.
Did you come home from vacation to find dead plants or a brown lawn?
If you're looking for someone with the specialized skills to solve your irrigation and problems you've come to the right place!
We offer a range of services including the design, maintenance and expert repairs of sprinklers, drip irrigation.
We also assist our clients with water management practices to conserve water while still ensuring a healthy landscape.
Please browse our site to find out more about who we are and what services we offer.
What can we do for you?
- Sprinkler system designs, additions, repairs or upgrades.
- Water-conserving drip and low volume irrigation.
- High-efficiency rotary nozzle upgrades (such as MP Rotators).
- Sprinkler, valve and pipe repairs or replacements.
- Controller (timer), wiring, and valves: troubleshooting and repairs.
- Locating and diagnostic services: using specialized equipment to find lost valves, broken wires, etc.
Substantial rebates are currently available through the Santa Clara Valley Water District
for qualifying irrigation and landscape upgrades that have been proven to save water. These include:
- Replacing your spray nozzles (or entire sprinklers) with various brands of more efficient sprinklers.
- Replacing your existing sprinkler controller with a "SMART" controller.
- "Retiring" existing lawn areas and replacing them with drought tolerant plantings.
- July is the official Smart Irrigation Month because it's the peak water use time for most U.S. landscapes, but we follow (and improve upon) sound water-conservation practices year-round.
Click here for an easy-to-read table about watering your lawn through the seasons here in the Santa Clara Valley.
Serving the Santa Clara Valley since 1981
We have performed work in Willow Glen, The Rose Garden, Cambrian Park, Almaden Valley, Evergreen and other areas of San Jose, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Los Gatos, Campbell, Cupertino, and parts of Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Mountain View and Palo Alto.